Skip to main content
- Personalised wedding party orders are usually shipped within 2-10 days from artwork approval, and personalised bomboniere items are usually shipped within 14-28 days, depending on stock availability and workload. If we are out of stock of a product you have ordered or there may be a delay for some other reason, we will notify you immediately.
- Due to the permanent nature of etched and printed glassware, changes cannot be made once an order has been produced, so please make sure all spelling is correct and check artwork proofs carefully.
- If you would like to make any changes to your order before production, just email us with your order ID and will gladly accommodate changes. Should you wish to cancel your order once art proofing and stock has been ordered a charge of 25% of your order value will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Payment must be made when your order is processed and if it is a custom made product, you will receive an artwork proof within 2-7 working days subject to production requirements and your order due date and wedding date. For this reason, please provide us with a current email address. Once the artwork has been approved by you, your order will then go into our production schedule.
- Once your order has been received by Groovy Glass, you will receive a confirmation email and a phone call if necessary to confirm all details.
- If your order is of an URGENT nature, please advise us as we can usually fill last minute orders and organise overnight delivery if needed for wedding party orders.
- Once we despatch your goods, you will receive a confirmation email from us. We send our goods via receipted delivery with Australia Post, which means that you will need to sign for them when they are delivered. If you are not at your place of delivery to receive your goods, Australia Post will leave a calling card for you to collect them from your local Post Office. Receipted delivery is for both yours and our peace of mind to make absolute sure that they are received in good order and by the correct person, not just left at your front door, or in a reception area. If you are concerned with delivery times, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can give you an estimate. We are also able to obtain an Express Post quote if needed. (N.B. If you live in Western Australia or Far North Queensland and NT, please allow an extra 5-7 days to receive your order as the shipping time is longer)
- Every care is taken with packaging and breakages are extremely rare. If, however you do have a damaged item from shipping, Groovy Glass will of course replace it immediately as high priority. Please note, we cannot take responsibility and refund for urgent orders that have broken in the post, however a replacement item will be sent as highest priority. Please keep damaged goods as we may need to have it returned for insurance purposes.
- Upon receiving your goods please check them carefully. Claims will only be accepted within 7 days (5 working days) of receiving your goods. Refunds for change of mind purchases are not applicable.